خیس و دیسپرس کننده
Wetting Agent and dispersing agents are for preventing the formation of agglomerates. These chemical compounds get adsorbed on the surface of the pigments as a spacer. With these dispersing and wetting agents, the formed agglomerates get separated easily into single particles and then permanently stabilize in a uniform distribution.
Available Range :
• Wetting agents
• dispersing agents
• Comprehensive wetting of pigments and fillers in the liquid phase
• Provides the best possible distribution of solid particles within the coating
• Permanent stabilization of the suspension
• Compatibility with almost all types of coatings
• Prevents the uneven dying
The Wetting & Dispersing Agents are the anionic.These are best for pearl pigments as well.